ZERODAY_MARKET
Seller
- Joined
- 20.10.25
- Messages
- 304
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 18
🛍Shop Now:
🛍https://zd.gl
🛍https://zeroday.gl/
🛍https://zerodaygodu7alkzjh6xjczvb5g42g4jsyiimzgsbyf57usug3ykcpqd.onion
If you can't prove this, I'll ask the forum administration to ban you. Better prepare some evidence.Hello, I am a very good spender with crypto. I gave your site a chance I uploaded a total of $567. The first log was fine. It didn’t connect up to what I needed to but I I was gonna take the loss and make a check out of it since it had the check image in the account transactions. I logged in the next day because I wanted to double check the log today (March 3rd). The vendor cleared the balance out (e bill payments& ACH) or he or she double sold the log and I know it wasn’t the account holder because he made all type of bill payments and ACH transactions (3or 4 different banks) and credit union transactions no account holder spends their money like that that’s not fair to the buyer. And how is it a coincidence as soon as I buy this log the account holder just clears the balance out and now it’s -2000!!!!!Please rectify this my refund time I ran up, but I wouldn’t think that somebody would do something like this. If you don’t rectify this, I’m gonna have to report your site and I have proof that he double sold the second log($200 which you gave refund..thank you!!)….this is not a good vendor that you should have on your site. & this is a big lost to take 357$ dollars for ppl tryna to give your site a chance
You have the answer in your ticket on our platform. Read it. We have made our decision. Our communication will now move to a different level. We will continue to work with you and review your evidence. We do not need your friends or fictitious acquaintances. Only you, as the applicant, are responsible for your words. As a result, the final decision based on your evidence, which we have not yet seen, will be published in this thread. I would also like to inform you that you should hurry up and not drag things out, as we are not going to deal with you forever. Apologies will not be accepted in any form. The issue will be resolved radically.Yes I tried
my apologies I just log back into one of the Arvest logs it’s saying 26k available. But I do have proof that the vendor double sold the log. I am in contact with my friend right now and he can definitely provide proof. It will be posted later via image that’s the log that you gave me a refund on. I’m 100% positive. I can get the proof as well.View attachment 59726View attachment 59727
Hello. Man, need video. Your no proof screenshots. Only video proofYes I tried
my apologies I just log back into one of the Arvest logs it’s saying 26k available. But I do have proof that the vendor double sold the log. I am in contact with my friend right now and he can definitely provide proof. It will be posted later via image that’s the log that you gave me a refund on. I’m 100% positive. I can get the proof as well.View attachment 59726View attachment 59727
Lol dude I don’t care where you know my nameI would also like to note that the buyer purchased an account for $300-350 with a balance of at least $25,000, while such accounts cost at least 10% of the balance. We will look into this, and I am addressing the applicant one last time - please provide evidence of your claims urgently. If you have started this, I recommend that you finish it logically, otherwise you will be banned for unfounded accusations and you will also be known on all other platforms. We already know one of your profiles in another friendly shop, the name of which consists of 4 letters.
Dude, are you an idiot? You don't understand english, or you speak mongolian? Was it a seller from our marketplace who resold you and your friend the same item? It's no secret that an item can be duplicated not just twice, but even 10 times, since there's only one source, and there are dozens of people gathering the information. You can even buy the same card from multiple stores, but that doesn't mean one seller is jumping from store to store trying to sell that specific card to multiple people. These screenshots from "your friend" are worthless and could be completely fake. If not, tell your "friend" to make a video recording of the account at the store where they bought the same account, and show it to us. We asked for a video, not a picture. We're still waiting for proof from you that our seller sold the item twice. Do you understand me now? I'm referring to the seller from our marketplace. Do you have proof that they sold the same item twice?Here is proof vendor double sold log I don’t lie two different sites
For falsifying facts, you will be blocked from our site. I hope you read our message in the ticket and do as we wrote to you, since time is against you. Since you have not proven that it was our seller who sold you and your fictitious friend the same product, then I think the issue is settled. We are not going to wait for you for years and discuss your inventions and fantasies. Also, the store that you indicated in your message does not apply to us, it has a different owner. This concludes our conversation with you. You can continue to cheat in other stores. This is all we wanted to tell you officially.
For falsifying facts, you will be blocked from our site. I hope you read our message in the ticket and do as we wrote to you, since time is against you. Since you have not proven that it was our seller who sold you and your fictitious friend the same product, then I think the issue is settled. We are not going to wait for you for years and discuss your inventions and fantasies. Also, the store that you indicated in your message does not apply to us, it has a different owner. This concludes our conversation with you. You can continue to cheat in other stores. This is all we wanted to tell you
lol I’m okay with getting block from your site you can’t get me blocked from crdpro.at I have the proof the credentials are on two different sites that’s one and two like I said it’s okay I brought it to your attn. take that up with the vendor (Gaztut1234) he or she will probably tell you he listed in two sites. have a great dayFor falsifying facts, you will be blocked from our site. I hope you read our message in the ticket and do as we wrote to you, since time is against you. Since you have not proven that it was our seller who sold you and your fictitious friend the same product, then I think the issue is settled. We are not going to wait for you for years and discuss your inventions and fantasies. Also, the store that you indicated in your message does not apply to us, it has a different owner. This concludes our conversation with you. You can continue to cheat in other stores. This is all we wanted to tell you officially.