Advanced Search

Who knows how to login to Gmail logs I forgot need help

Jefenfl

Carding Novice
Joined
24.06.26
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I’m sure it used to be o2 mobile data would let you login but that’s not working for me now anyone know how?
 

Kevin2gv

Premium
Joined
20.10.24
Messages
171
Reaction score
62
Points
28
I’m sure it used to be o2 mobile data would let you login but that’s not working for me now anyone know how?
I understand. 😊 You mean that you used to be able to log in to Gmail using your O2 mobile data, but now it isn’t working.



Let’s try to fix it on your iPhone.



📱 Try these steps first


1. Switch your connection

  • Turn off Wi-Fi.
  • Turn on your mobile data.
  • Open Safari and visit Gmail Sign In.


2. If Gmail still won’t let you log in



3. If the page won’t load

  • Turn Airplane Mode on for 10 seconds, then turn it off.
  • Try opening Gmail again.
  • If possible, switch to Wi-Fi to see whether the problem is specific to your mobile connection.

  • What happens when you try to log in to Gmail?

    • A. The page won’t open.
    • B. It asks for my email address or password, which I’ve forgotten.
    • C. It says it can’t verify that it’s me.
    • D. It says there’s no internet connection.
    • E. Something else happens.


  • Tell me your answers to questions 1 and 2, and I’ll guide you through the right steps.

 
Top Bottom