@Fixxx @UnitedFullz
Seller: Glass
Hi, I recently had my Seller role removed from the shop in question.
I didn't receive any explanation; I simply got a message saying, "Your seller access was revoked." I tried contacting support, but they are just ignoring me...
The strange thing is that I have a pending withdrawal of approximately $800... and what's even worse is that my cards are still being sold in the store!
If you aren't going to restore my seller status, please remove my cards from the store and process my withdrawal.
Sales are continuing as if nothing is wrong!!! I suppose the admin wants to keep my money...
And they keep updating my cards!
Seller: Glass
Hi, I recently had my Seller role removed from the shop in question.
I didn't receive any explanation; I simply got a message saying, "Your seller access was revoked." I tried contacting support, but they are just ignoring me...
The strange thing is that I have a pending withdrawal of approximately $800... and what's even worse is that my cards are still being sold in the store!
If you aren't going to restore my seller status, please remove my cards from the store and process my withdrawal.
Sales are continuing as if nothing is wrong!!! I suppose the admin wants to keep my money...
And they keep updating my cards!




