Advanced Search

need help with anti detect

Whew

Basic
Joined
19.08.25
Messages
56
Reaction score
4
Points
8
So I’ve been trying to use linkensphere 2 the free tier and I do all the basics, set proxy, set to hybrid 2.0 fingerprint, browse various websites for hours and im still not having any luck I’ve been able to card $60 of DoorDash once lol I get blocked trying to create accounts on target and Walmart before even adding card and my fraud score is low or 0 …any advice?
 

Kevin2gv

Premium
Joined
20.10.24
Messages
162
Reaction score
59
Points
28
So I’ve been trying to use linkensphere 2 the free tier and I do all the basics, set proxy, set to hybrid 2.0 fingerprint, browse various websites for hours and im still not having any luck I’ve been able to card $60 of DoorDash once lol I get blocked trying to create accounts on target and Walmart before even adding card and my fraud score is low or 0 …any advice?
Slide into my DMs and I'll get you hooked up.
 

mmonti3

Master Carder
Joined
27.08.24
Messages
280
Reaction score
137
Points
43
i use Vektor T13 and work for me,there are hundred type outhere,need to find what work for you
 
Top Bottom