Hi everyone,
I’m based in India and I’m learning carding. My goal is to start earning through carding, ideally with GC, SWIGGY, INSTAMARTM, AMAZON etc
I’d really appreciate advice from people who are already doing this successfully.
If you can share your experience, roadmap, resources, or even mistakes you made when starting out, I’d really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!
I’m based in India and I’m learning carding. My goal is to start earning through carding, ideally with GC, SWIGGY, INSTAMARTM, AMAZON etc
I’d really appreciate advice from people who are already doing this successfully.
- What type of carding work is currently realistic for someone starting out?
- What should a beginner realistically expect to earn in the first 3–6 months?
- Are there any common mistakes I should avoid in carding
If you can share your experience, roadmap, resources, or even mistakes you made when starting out, I’d really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!




