emmadrille
Master Carder
- Joined
- 06.11.24
- Messages
- 376
- Reaction score
- 95
- Points
- 28
Howdy folks,
I'm still very much filing Tax Refund. $300k - $500k.
Come correct and don't even think of ripping. Reporting you to the relevant US authorities will be as easy as boiling water.
Approval is in 2 weeks. Payout in 6-8 weeks depending on when Verification Letter gets received.
Please check last post for clarity and the requirements needed to file.
As said, it is not a do or die endeavor and no one's forcing anyone to do anything against their will.
Filing Tax Refund is disclosing personal informations which obviously is required by IRS and not who's filing. If you aren't comfortable sharing any of your personal data with me, that's perfectly fine. So please, DON'T BOTHER TEXTING ME. I don't wanna have to be rude or block anyone when I'm being questioned unnecessarily or being seen as if I'm trying to steal your data or have access to it.
Please, get acquainted with how Tax Refund filing works before texting me. And if you can't grasp the concept, DO NOT TEXT ME.
My Telegram: @iamemmadrille
I'm still very much filing Tax Refund. $300k - $500k.
Come correct and don't even think of ripping. Reporting you to the relevant US authorities will be as easy as boiling water.
Approval is in 2 weeks. Payout in 6-8 weeks depending on when Verification Letter gets received.
Please check last post for clarity and the requirements needed to file.
As said, it is not a do or die endeavor and no one's forcing anyone to do anything against their will.
Filing Tax Refund is disclosing personal informations which obviously is required by IRS and not who's filing. If you aren't comfortable sharing any of your personal data with me, that's perfectly fine. So please, DON'T BOTHER TEXTING ME. I don't wanna have to be rude or block anyone when I'm being questioned unnecessarily or being seen as if I'm trying to steal your data or have access to it.
Please, get acquainted with how Tax Refund filing works before texting me. And if you can't grasp the concept, DO NOT TEXT ME.
My Telegram: @iamemmadrille




