emmadrille
Master Carder
- Joined
- 06.11.24
- Messages
- 387
- Reaction score
- 95
- Points
- 28
Hello folks,
So I need a Female runner for a small task in the US.
Task includes a Chase bank and a small video clip.
Extensive explanation will be given privately.
When you know what you want to do, you're allowed to state how much you want to get paid for it. Just ensure it's reasonable and not steep cos I also have a budget.
Only serious folks please. I have no time to waste on this.
My Telegram: @iamemmadrille
So I need a Female runner for a small task in the US.
Task includes a Chase bank and a small video clip.
Extensive explanation will be given privately.
When you know what you want to do, you're allowed to state how much you want to get paid for it. Just ensure it's reasonable and not steep cos I also have a budget.
Only serious folks please. I have no time to waste on this.
My Telegram: @iamemmadrille




