he is real bestMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! Nothing else, JUST HUGE RESPECT TO YOU!
Prices are insane, quality is not the best ever but again for this price, quality is amazing!he is real best
no jokes
lol i would say supreme regarding to crdpro levelsELITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
indeedPrices are insane, quality is not the best ever but again for this price, quality is amazing!
Bro you gotta be dumps off bclub or swipestore. Bigstacks dumps only hit for gas for me. Lmk when u see thisSuper low quality ebt and dumps
i bought a dump 101 right ($100) and it didn’t work. No biggie so I text them and they give me $50 credit back (great on them I have no reason to slander)
I then bought their ebts and 3/4 of the ones I bought were all locked.. why are these on the site if they are still locked. Makes no sense they are so easy to check.
I get it there rule is no refunds but if im buying and not getting what I want I dont care if you “give no refunds” why should that exempt you from being held accountable
the only claim on this store was tossed aside because of the fact they say no refunds. So if anyone else wants to start a crappy low quality cc store then just make sure you put “no refunds” and you are good to go
i admit the last person who made a claim on this site on the store seemed a bit crazy and may of been trying to get free stuff but I am not.
i dont want anything free from big stacks i just want to let everyone know its so low quality its not even funny (their ebt is 1/4 hit rate)
he was online 7 months ago, broBro you gotta be dumps off bclub or swipestore. Bigstacks dumps only hit for gas for me. Lmk when u see this
other shops are posting 20 updates per day, meanwhile @BigstacksMONTHLY PRICES DECREASE! PRICES FOR PREVIOUS MONTH ITEMS:
DUMPS+PINS: $20
DUMPS NO PINS: $3
EBT+PINS: $5
CC+CVV: $2