Advanced Search

Carding Prepaid Wave : Converting Prepaid To Crypto | Paypal | Applepay| Cashapp New 2026 Method

kaliusdt

Active Carder
Joined
19.06.26
Messages
40
Reaction score
10
Points
8
I didn't see anyone posting about this

there have been a new wave of prepaid card coming at Robinz shop this prepaid aren't your average prepaid cards this are registered and came with billing info and phone number

In this guide I will show you how you can get your prepaid card then convert it to Crypto

First is to go to robinz shop I won't include the link directly here search it up

You will find two products (it's continuously updating)


I prefer you get the one with billing

These prepaid card aren't you normal trash cards they are link able to Apple pay , from now on it's pretty simple

You can link these card with Apple pay ,venmo or Cash app



You can simple use them on target , Lowes , home depot , Moonpay too

the possibilities are endless

Now for Crypto

you need to get to giftcards.com, then you browser a bit turn of session
come back few hours later then search for "Fold Bitcoin Gift card" , you will see a card starting minimum from $25 after that
you can just buy it

proof :
imgur.com/a/Gr4sLEr
 

kaliusdt

Active Carder
Joined
19.06.26
Messages
40
Reaction score
10
Points
8
when they sell they tell the range and when you bought it you will get exactly the value but to look up yourself you go to link it up
 

x33

Carding Novice
Joined
05.09.26
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Can you dm the link to robinz?
 

audirs3

Active Carder
Joined
02.09.26
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
Points
8
I t
I didn't see anyone posting about this

there have been a new wave of prepaid card coming at Robinz shop this prepaid aren't your average prepaid cards this are registered and came with billing info and phone number

In this guide I will show you how you can get your prepaid card then convert it to Crypto

First is to go to robinz shop I won't include the link directly here search it up

You will find two products (it's continuously updating)


I prefer you get the one with billing

These prepaid card aren't you normal trash cards they are link able to Apple pay , from now on it's pretty simple

You can link these card with Apple pay ,venmo or Cash app



You can simple use them on target , Lowes , home depot , Moonpay too

the possibilities are endless

Now for Crypto

you need to get to giftcards.com, then you browser a bit turn of session
come back few hours later then search for "Fold Bitcoin Gift card" , you will see a card starting minimum from $25 after that
you can just buy it

proof :
imgur.com/a/Gr4sLEr
I boght one robinz.to prepaid linkable for 40$ they promise 100% success with apple pay and other sites not all.
I tried it and got only a dead card that not only can't link to apple pay but is unusable at every store.
Their support doesn't reply and only posts fake vouches on telegram as well.
Times are hard for carding now everyone is selling shit and AI Antifraud is getting every carder's ass kicked.
 

audirs3

Active Carder
Joined
02.09.26
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
Points
8
I didn't see anyone posting about this

there have been a new wave of prepaid card coming at Robinz shop this prepaid aren't your average prepaid cards this are registered and came with billing info and phone number

In this guide I will show you how you can get your prepaid card then convert it to Crypto

First is to go to robinz shop I won't include the link directly here search it up

You will find two products (it's continuously updating)


I prefer you get the one with billing

These prepaid card aren't you normal trash cards they are link able to Apple pay , from now on it's pretty simple

You can link these card with Apple pay ,venmo or Cash app



You can simple use them on target , Lowes , home depot , Moonpay too

the possibilities are endless

Now for Crypto

you need to get to giftcards.com, then you browser a bit turn of session
come back few hours later then search for "Fold Bitcoin Gift card" , you will see a card starting minimum from $25 after that
you can just buy it

proof :
imgur.com/a/Gr4sLEr
I boght one robinz.to prepaid linkable for 40$ they promise 100% success with apple pay and other sites not all.
I tried it and got only a dead card that not only can't link to apple pay but is unusable at every store.
Their support doesn't reply and only posts fake vouches on telegram as well.
Times are hard for carding now everyone is selling shit and AI Antifraud is getting every carder's ass kicked.
 

kaliusdt

Active Carder
Joined
19.06.26
Messages
40
Reaction score
10
Points
8
I boght one robinz.to prepaid linkable for 40$ they promise 100% success with apple pay and other sites not all.
I tried it and got only a dead card that not only can't link to apple pay but is unusable at every store.
Their support doesn't reply and only posts fake vouches on telegram as well.
Times are hard for carding now everyone is selling shit and AI Antifraud is getting every carder's ass kicked.
I feel you man their support is pain in the ass recently but wait for it they usually get back to you
 

von7575

Active Carder
Joined
12.10.23
Messages
75
Reaction score
12
Points
8
Whats some of the bins of the prepaid wave yall tried already?
 

ecaxspringdale

Carding Novice
Joined
14.07.26
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Got sites for several sites tried & tested myself. I personally haven't tried this prepaid wave but I do know these links work since I've personally have shopped from them AND can provide purchase proofs
For link contact me on tg:
@ecaspringdale
 

buydatabases

Active Carder
Joined
02.01.25
Messages
99
Reaction score
10
Points
8
None of the pictures are showing for me IDK why 🤷‍♂️
 
Top Bottom