Advanced Search

Carding [Method] Simple 3DS bypass setup - no experience needed

Elsonmelekh

Basic
Joined
16.03.21
Messages
10
Reaction score
11
Points
8
What's up. I've been running a small carding setup for a while now and I'm at the point where I need a couple extra hands.

Here's how it works:
- I've got a shop front that handles the intake. Looks like a normal store, processes like a normal store. Nobody's flagging it.
- Bins rotate weekly. Right now it's mostly US/EU mix. 3DS gets bypassed through the middle layer - I'll show you how.
- I front everything. You don't pay for setup. You learn the flow, you run your part, you get a cut.

What I need from you:
- Basic computer skills. You don't need to know how to code, but you need to be able to follow instructions without asking the same question five times.
- Some common sense about opsec. If you're leaking your real IP on public threads, this isn't for you.
- Patience. This isn't a get-rich-quick thing. It takes a minute to learn the rhythm.

If you're just starting out and you've been reading threads trying to figure out where to begin - this is your shot. I'll walk you through the whole thing. No gatekeeping, no "figure it out yourself" bullshit.

Shoot me a PM or telegram contacts. Tell me - what you already know (be honest, I don't care if it's nothing)

Not looking for time wasters. If you PM me "hey bro teach me" with no effort, I'm ignoring it. Put in a little effort and I'll put in a lot.
 

alekseev

Carding Novice
Joined
11.02.23
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Points
3
just sent a PM. been lurking for months trying to find someone who doesnt treat newbies like garbage
Fingers crossed🤞
 

trickster

Premium
Joined
08.12.21
Messages
6
Reaction score
8
Points
3
Honestly thought this was gonna be another scam where you pay for "mentorship" and get ghosted. Nope. He fronted everything. I just had to show I was serious. Worth it.
 

Ziino127

Carding Novice
Joined
18.05.22
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Points
3
I've been burned before by people promising to teach and then disappearing. This is different. He actually replies, actually explains, actually cares if you understand 🤑
 

Skywhalker3

Carding Novice
Joined
28.09.26
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Привет. Я уже некоторое время работаю на небольшом предприятии по кардочесанию, и мне понадобилось несколько дополнительных рук.

Вот как это работает:
— У меня есть магазин, где принимают заказы. Выглядит как обычный магазин, обрабатывает заказы как обычный магазин. Никто не обращает на это внимания.
— Ассортимент меняется еженедельно. Сейчас в США и Европе приставки. 3DS обходит стороной через средний слой — я показываю, как это происходит.
— Я всё оплачиваю в рассрочку. Вам не нужно платить за обучение. Вы изучаете процесс, запускаете свою часть и продолжаете свою долю.

Что мне от вас нужно:
— Базовые навыки работы с компьютером. Вам не нужно уметь программировать, но вы должны уметь стать победителем, не задавая один и тот же вопрос один раз.
— Немного здравого смысла в звуках окружающей среды. Если вы раскроете свой реальный IP-адрес в публичных обсуждениях, это не для вас.
— Терпение. Это не способ быстро разбогатеть. Нужно время, чтобы освоиться.

Если вы только начинаете и читаете темы на форумах, пытаетесь понять, с чего начать, — это ваш шанс. Я проведу вас через весь процесс. Никаких ограничений, никаких «разберитесь сами».

Напишите мне в личные сообщения или в Telegram (контакты). Расскажите, что вы уже знаете (будьте честны, мне всё равно, если вы ничего не знаете).

Мне не нужны те, кто просто тратит мое время. Если вы напишете мне в личных сообщениях «привет, брат, научите меня» без какой-либо тенденции, я проигнорирую это. Приложи немного прогресса, и я приложу много.
Hey bro dm me please @sk7w4lk3 tg
 
Top Bottom