Advanced Search

Market 🐂 🐂 🐂 GOLDENBULL - PR🪙FIT MADE SIMPLE 🐂 🐂 🐂

naidaiz101

Carding Novice
Joined
19.01.25
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I wish that someday I would say how want I am by the more EU bases but I really want get USA CC.
 

John911wixk

Supreme
Joined
26.04.26
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Updates are slow like every 3/4 weeks for the seller 1870. Sites shows new update daily but it’s the same base for a while ! Support ticket is Basiclly none existent
 

wheatball

Active Carder
Joined
29.03.24
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
Points
8
FR and UK worked flawlessly for me. UK is actually my favorite CCs
 

Mcroy9

Carding Novice
Joined
03.12.24
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Points
3
GOLDENBULL CCs works good whith crypto projects without any problems with good profit.
 

dsnn

Carding Novice
Joined
24.04.25
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Yesterday it was time to start working with last updates. Hope today we will get a new one
 

Hunt

Premium
Joined
14.08.26
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
8
I deposited $10.70 via LTC to meet the shop's minimum requirement, and this exact amount was successfully confirmed on the Litecoin Explorer.
However, the shop's system only recognized approximately $8. Since this amount fell below the minimum threshold, the deposit was not fully credited to my account.

Support has been ignoring my tickets for over 5 days despite my pings.
My login: rcG0CXvZ
 
Last edited:

John911wixk

Supreme
Joined
26.04.26
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
1
website is good when they get fresh updates 1870 only updates every 4/6 weeks the support on the website is one of the worst I’ve seen they never reply to your ticket even if you’ve sent over 50k dollars they will just ignore your tickets and close them. Really need weekly updates or some communication with customers!
 
Top Bottom